Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar – Download and install Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar for the latest version of Minecraft 1.3.2. Yeaaah it’s finally time for Minecraft 1.3.2! On this update minecraft 1.3.2/ Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar has makes a bunch of changes like Split screen now plays sounds correctly for both views, localization files are now loaded from the my documents location too, Changed close editor key to F1 and much more! Well minecrafters, If you have not already downloaded Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar then you can download it now!
Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar has fixed the difference between placing snap and drag move snap, teleporting 2 people no longers gets them stuck in perpetual teleportation, Fixed the random suffocation damage bug, scoping long range weapons could make the aimer fall off the camera bounds, fixed! Okay guys, see below if you want to download Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar!
Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar Bug Fixes
- Split screen now plays sounds correctly for both views
- Localization files are now loaded from the my documents location too.
- Jet shoes had acquired a strange bug in some version which made jumping with it sometimes jerky (is now smoother)
- fixed the difference between placing snap and drag move snap.
- Menu now howevers on where it was left after going to menu instead of being misaligned by the “return to game”
- Hints for keyboard keys has been extended, now includes numpad keys and some other missing buttons.
- Teleporting 2 people no longers gets them stuck in perpetual teleportation
- Scoping long range weapons could make the aimer fall off the camera bounds, fixed!
- Fixed the falling out of Nether bug
- Fixed the random suffocation damage bug
- And various uncommon crash bugs
Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar Change list
- Gas flames are not non-instant in the extension of the flame which makes them work better with bullet time.
- Button and Sensor triggers can now require both an id, or just an actor or item type, or both.
- Shield belt logic has been reworked. It now takes equal damage from all direction and instead of just deflecting all damage less than 1, it now has a fast recharching buffer which all weapons
- damage, and when the buffer runs out, the panic charge is issued giving a temporary high damage resistance.
- Beam gun ammo drain is less exponential at higher powers.
- Plasma weapons used to insta-gib shield wearing characters due to a bug, now the yellow shield correctly reports the damage done to the plasma bullet reducing its energy by the correct amount.
- Plasma weapons do less damage and more heat damage, meaning only hurting enemies will leave them with more relative health if left to cool off. (used to be equal amounts which rarely contributed to any strategy)
Minecraft 1.3.1 Jar Installation for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar
- Go to: C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin
- Place the minecraft.jar from the ZIP-File to the minecraft.jar in the bin
- Play Minecraft in Your version
So here is Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar for you! Please note that the minecraft.jar doesn’t need to be extracted or unpacked in any way, you simply replace the minecraft.jar file that is located in the “.minecraft/bin” folder. Well then thank you for visiting this post and see you again in the another post about Minecraft Updates at this site. Well I hope you enjoy using new Minecraft 1.3.2 Jar and have fun with the new Minecraft 1.3.2.
Incoming search terms:
mob talker mod 1 3 2, minecraft 1 3 2 jar download